Worldfocus.org aims to develop a strong network of international bloggers, showcasing diverse perspectives and entering into a global conversation.
- Our In the Newsroom blog is a behind-the-scenes look into the Worldfocus newsroom written by our team of on-the-ground global reporters. Hear from our producers as they travel the world or report from our headquarters in New York, and leave them a note about the issues that matter most to you.
- Pivotal Power is a blog by Nina Hachigian, a senior fellow at the Center for American Progress and the co-author of “The Next American Century: How the U.S. Can Thrive as Other Powers Rise.” Nina specializes in U.S.-China relations and great power relationships, multilateral institutions and U.S. foreign policy.
- WorldDesk is a blog by Peter Eisner, an editorial consultant with Worldfocus and a 30-year veteran of international news. He has been an editor and foreign correspondent at The Washington Post, Newsday and The Associated Press.
- Blogwatch summarizes what bloggers and news sources are saying about the international news of the day. We’ll link to informative and bold voices that place the headlines in the context of the global conversation. Read the human stories and reactions from those living the headlines.
- Perspectives highlights the best of the blogosphere by cross-posting columns culled from a network of contributors — from a history professor in Sydney to an economist in Mumbai to a civil servant in Seoul. We cut through the noise of tens of millions of bloggers worldwide and bring you commentary from experts and voices on the ground. Together, they explore the forces — economic, cultural, political, environmental, social — that shape their world…and yours.
NOTE: Information you supply on this page will only be used to send this email. We request your name and email address so that the person you are recommending the page to knows that you wanted them to see it, and that it is not junk mail. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.